martes, 15 de junio de 2021

GANADORA CONCURSO DE CARTAS EN INGLÉS

Os presentamos a la ganadora del concurso de cartas en Inglés. Es Elena Herrera, de 1º C. ¡Enhorabuena!



Dear grandmother:


    I am writing to tell you a littlenabout how Iam dealing with the pandemic, and to tell you that I miss you a lot.

    On a certain March 13, the inhabitants of several countries began to live a dream that seemed endless, we entered a pandemic, and we all believed that this was our end. Over the months, this has been improving, although at times we have had several fatal outbreaks. But, every time, we go further and we will end this.

    You know that I have cried too much not being able to give you a big hug to cheer me up. I count the days so I can go to see you, grandmother, I need you by my side in these difficult times. I have better days and worse days, since I can hardly hug my Mom, because she doesn’t want me to get too close to her, being 24 hours in a hospital, although keeping all the precautions. But I know she does it for my good, to take care of me and keep me healthy.

    I also want you to know that I have taken the change for school very well, I have made new friends and I get very good grades.

    Grandma, I know this is going to end soon and I will be able to give you a very strong hug.

    Many kisses from your granddaugther Elena.

    I love you a lot.


                                                                            


Elena Herrera, 1º C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CONVOCADO CERTAMEN RELATOS 22-23

De nuevo estamos por aquí, con energías renovadas, y comenzamos convocando ya el certamen de relatos del primer trimestre. Os dejamos las ba...